top of page
Marble Wall


Free Consultation

  • Financial & Tax Advisor for Self-Employed

  • Apply for National Insurance Number(NIN)

  • UK Self-Employer Registration with HMRC  (Register for Self Assessment)

  • Unique Taxpayer Reference Number Registration (UTR)

  • CIS 20% Registration (Construction Industry Scheme)

  • Bookkepping Service 

  • Self Assessment Tax Returns

  • Change address with HMRC account

  • Restore your HMRC account ( Gateway)

  • Appeal against HMRC penalties

  • Presenting at HMRC in any investigation

uk self-employed
Marble Wall



-Self-Employed is a legal form in which a person can work in the UK
-Self-Employed is a status of a person who has the right to start a business on his own, to be paid for the services provided, to contribute to the pension and social insurance fund and to recover part of the taxes that were deducted during the financial year of Self-Employed
-Persons are not paid through the PAYE salary scheme and do not have the rights and obligations of an employee.


  • Register for Self-Employed status by notifying HM Revenue and Customs (HMRC) about this by registering on the government website at the Self Assessment Service and in about two weeks you will receive a letter from HMRC with your UTR number.

  • Business records (Preparation and maintenance of invoices for the sale of services provided and receipts for expenses related to the conduct of business)

  • Closing of the financial year by preparing and presenting the annual tax assessment Self Assessment Tax Return

  • Payment of Income Tax and payment of National Insurance Class 2 & Class 4

  • Register with the Construction Industry Scheme (CIS) if you work in construction

  • VAT registration if turnover exceeds £ 85,000 for 12 consecutive months

bottom of page